[R] question on affylmGUI / oneChannelGUI

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Fri Jun 27 20:53:33 CEST 2008

"Bogdan Tanasa" <tanasa at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi everyone.

Actually, you don't want to say hi to _everyone_; you sent your mail
to three different news groups, but should have sent it to the single
news group that will be most helpful to you. You should have sent your
email to the Bioconductor mailing list

http://bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

> I installed affylmGUI and oneChannelGUI package on R 2.7.1 with the
> latest version of BioC.

Did you follow the instructions for installing and updating
Bioconductor packages, listed at

http://bioconductor.org/download

?

> After I start R,  I do get an error that says "Error in
> loadNamespace(name) : there is no package
> called 'affylmGUI'" and a pop-up window with a message "fatal error
> :

This sounds like you have not correctly installed affylmGUI, so you
should describe more completely (on the Bioconductor mailing list)
what you mean by 'I installed affylmGUI'.

Martin