[R] help

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Mon Jun 30 06:03:57 CEST 2008

Assuming that you have installed and loaded the mclust library, type ?Mclust
in the R-prompt. An example is provided there with the popular iris dataset.
It seems to be as simple as Mclust(yourdata), where "yourdata" contains the
dataset (data columns of your dataset) on which you want to perform cluster
analysis; see the documentation for options. By standard, Mclust looks for
1to 9 clusters.

cuncta stricte discussurus