[R] Fatal error: you must specify '--save', '--no-save' or '--vanilla'

Andreas Maunz andreas at maunz.de
Mon Mar 3 09:19:21 CET 2008

Hi, I get the above error when starting my program with rake (ruby make)
instead of manual startup (which works as expected).
It happens on R initialization with "REmbeddedPostgres --gui=none
--silent" as arguments (this is part of my way of embedding R in a C
application using libR.so). Any help would be appreciated!

Greetings,
Andreas

--
http://www.maunz.de

       Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will.