[R] help.start() on linux (fedora 8) when firefox alreading running - a way to open a new tab?

Dale Steele Dale_Steele at brown.EDU
Mon Mar 3 21:26:06 CET 2008

Thanks.  I found the issue.  I was starting R in a terminal with the
command 'sudo R', help.start() was not able to communicate Firefox
when already running.  Works fine when R is started as user.  --Dale