[R] package for repeated measures ANOVA with various link functions

Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA) NordlDJ at dshs.wa.gov
Tue Mar 4 18:08:33 CET 2008

John,

If you install the packages, help files will be installed along with them.  If you don't want to install first, go to

http://cran.r-project.org/

And select packages under software on the left hand side of the screen.  You will be able to look at some documentation there, e.g. there is a manual for lme4 available.

Hope this is helpful,

Dan

Daniel J. Nordlund
Research and Data Analysis