[R] multiple plots with a title using postscript()

array chip arrayprofile at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 23:38:40 CET 2008

Thanks, yes, it worked. I got another problem. I
generated these plots into a postscript file, now the
title was truncated (only show lower half). I tried
changing region argument in the postscript(), but not
working. any suggestions?

postscript("database.ps",horizontal=T,color.p=T,ps.region=c(50,7.92,594,784))

par(mfrow=c(2,3))
plot(..)
plot(..)
plot(..)
plot(..)
plot(..)
plot(..)
mtext('title', outer=T, line=-1,font=1,cex=1.3)
dev.off()

thanks