[R] differentiating a numeric vector

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Mar 5 22:11:12 CET 2008

      Have you looked at the 'fda' package?  It has many functions for
doing what you want.  A strength is that it is a companion package for
two books on that and related issues, and includes script files under
"~R.installation.directory\library\fda\scripts" to reproduce some of the
analyses.  It may include more than you want to consider, but for me,
too much is usually better than nothing.

      hope this helps.
      Spencer Graves
p.s.  If you try it and have trouble, please submit another question
including commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code, as
requested in the posting guide
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html.