[R] Changing code within a package

Shewcraft, Ryan Shewcraft at Blackstone.com
Thu Mar 6 21:57:53 CET 2008

I was able to hack the code in the polspline package in order to change
the plot.polymars function so that I can set the limits of my y-axis.
However, I was only able to do this by entering plot.polymars in R,
copying the code to Word, changing what I needed, and then pasting the
new code in R to redefine the polt.polymars function.  I was able to
successfully change the function, but now I would like to be able to
insert this changed code into the polspline package so that I can use it
with python.  Is there any easy way to just copy and paste my hacked
code in or do I need to go through a more complicated process?

Sorry if this is a bit unclear--I'm not yet familiar with R-jargon so
let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ryan

Please open the following attachment for important information regarding this e-mail communication.