[R] How to navigate in layout() created graph?

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:18:56 CET 2008

Hi

I created a complex layout with using layout() and it looks exactly as
I need it. But I don't want to print in the order in which the
subfigure are numbered, but in a different order.

How can I navigate in the layout so that I can specify the subfigure
in which to plot?

At the moment I am using a function which is converting the number to
mfg parameter for par, but it does not seem to work as expected.

Thanks,

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation Biology (UCT)

Plant Conservation Unit Department of Botany
University of Cape Town
Rondebosch 7701
South Africa