[R] R error: Not able to launch R 2.6.2

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Mar 10 10:23:04 CET 2008

Hi

Sometimes also helps to start R from elsewhere, load a package which was
used in analysis and open .Rdata file.

r-help-bounces at r-project.org napsal dne 09.03.2008 17:45:06:

> Yes. I found one that says to change the extension to RData. Where is
the
> folder located? I tried looking at the R folder but couldn't find it.

because it has a dot before Rdata. So the name is .Rdata and as such it is
prevented by your setting of file explorer to show itself. Set it to
unhide system files and you shall see it.

Regards
Petr