[R] Odp: Help with Error!

Petr PIKAL petr.pikal at precheza.cz
Mon Mar 10 10:27:26 CET 2008

Hi

If you bother to look into posting guide it will tell you that providing a
reproducible example is a good way to obtain relevant answers to your
question.

And maybe while constructing reproducible example you will find yourself
what is wrong, learn some more from it and need not wait for an answer.

Regards

Petr
petr.pikal at precheza.cz