[R] plotting multiple lines in 3d

stephen sefick ssefick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 19:50:37 CET 2008

I have been looking around for packages that will do this but I am not
stumbling on the right one.  I would like to make a 3d plot (hopefully
an interactive graphic (rgl maybe)) that is simply four 2d graphs
stacked next to each other traveling down river.  site is the x-axis,
bas is the y-axis, and month is the z axis.  I would be open to any
other suggestions on how to  visualize this date

station	month	bas
190	5	0.000
190	7	1.563
190	10	0.000
190	11	0.000
202	4	18.750
202	5	18.750
202	7	6.250
202	10	4.800
202	11	3.125
198	4	18.750
198	5	31.250
198	7	3.125
198	10	3.200
198	11	12.500
205	4	0.000
205	5	0.000
205	7	0.000
205	10	0.000
205	11	0.000

thanks

Stephen

--
Let's not spend our time and resources thinking about things that are
so little or so large that all they really do for us is puff us up and

								-K. Mullis