[R] reorder x-axis

John Kane jrkrideau at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 11 15:45:13 CET 2008

Have a look at the posting guide (link at bottom of
the post).  :)

It is much easier to see what is happening if you
submit an working example.  At the moment we'd just be
guessing at what you're doing.

If there is much data it would be much better to
supply a small subset (that includes all
alternatatives).  A hundred lines of data usually is
not needed.  Five-ten lines of data probably is great.

My guess at the moment is that you can rearrange the
data.frame (if it is a data.frame) by using somehting
like this (where aa simple is representing the
data.frame)

aa <- c("HC", "RM190", "RM198" ,"RM202")
vect <- c(1, 4, 3,2)
bb <- aa[vect]