[R] recover masked functions?

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 13 12:06:14 CET 2008

Hi,

I have loaded the packages car, memisc, Hmisc and all
of these implement the function recode. The order in
which the packages are loaded depends on the order I
execute my scripts and thus is not always the same and
the syntax of the recode function changes with the
package.

Is there any way to call specificly the memisc recode
function?
Or maybe it's better to detach all packages first and
then load the required once in each script. Is there a
way to detach all non-standard packages with a single
line of code?

This is my first larger project in R and I see there
is a lot to learn about how to manage the pieces.

Thanks a million,
  Werner

      E-Mails jetzt auf Ihrem Handy.