[R] joining matrices, vectors, scalars in one object

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 13 14:31:21 CET 2008

I think you need:

thing <- vector("list", 4)
for (i in seq_along(thing)) {
    thing[[i]] <- # what you want to put here
}

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/(0)16/336899
Fax: +32/(0)16/337015
Web: http://med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm