[R] Sweave does not parse \Sexpr{}

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Wed Mar 19 14:32:10 CET 2008

I am not aware of that I have ever used R2HTML.
However, your suggestion worked!
Using
Sweave("test.Rnw", syntax="SweaveSyntaxNoweb")
does the trick and now the \Sexpr{} tags are being
parsed again.

Many, many thanks Max!

All the best,
  Werner

http://www.ci.tuwien.ac.at/~leisch/Sweave/FAQ.html#x1-18000A.16

> Max
>
> On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Werner Wernersen
> <pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de> wrote:
> > Sorry about the lack of detail.
> >
> >  Some facts:
> >  - code chunks are processed fine
> >  - Sweave.sty file is in the same directory as the
> >  test.Rnw file
> >  - all running on Windows 2000 Professional
> >
> >  Here is the full session detail:
> >
> >  > Sweave("test.Rnw", debug=T)
> >  Writing to file test.tex
> >  Processing code chunks ...
> >
> >  You can now run LaTeX on 'test.tex'
> >
> > > sessionInfo()
> >  R version 2.6.2 (2008-02-08)
> >  i386-pc-mingw32
> >
> >  locale:

LC_COLLATE=German_Germany.1252;LC_CTYPE=German_Germany.1252;LC_MONETARY=German_Germany.1252;LC_NUMERIC=C;LC_TIME=German_Germany.1252