[R] [PS] Two Way ANOVA

David Mackovjak bejitto101 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 20 00:03:37 CET 2008

Ben,
I would like to test the sulfur on the clover field, nitrogen on the clover field and then test for the presence of interaction.

Sorry about the last email, seems it really screwed itself over, here it is again, hopefully nicer:

                      Nitrogen(0)          Nitrogen(20)
Sulfur(0)               4.54                  5.73
Sulfur(3)                    4.64                        7.05
Sulfur(6)                    5.27                        5.81
Sulfur(9)                    5.81                        6.30

Each of those is a cell mean of 3 values.

Would I simply do as follows?:

yield<- c(4.54,4.64,5.27,5.81,5.73,7.05,5.81,6.30)
sulfur <- c(1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4)
nitro <- c(1,1,1,1,2,2,2,2)

summary(aov(yield~sulfur*nitro))

Thanks, DM