[R] Equal vertical spaced labels on plot with log="y"

Daniel Brewer daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk
Thu Mar 20 10:48:15 CET 2008

Hello,

I have a series of labels that I want to place on a plot with a log
scale y axis.  I want these labels to be equally spaced vertically as
seen on the plot.

I have been trying this:

ylab <- 160 - log2(1:length(labels))

but that does not seem to work (where 160 is basically the top of the plot).

Any ideas?

Thanks

Daniel Brewer, Ph.D.
Institute of Cancer Research
Molecular Carcinogenesis
Email: daniel.brewer at icr.ac.uk

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the a...{{dropped:2}}