[R] hist function+label second y-axis

canadiangirl19 canadiangirl19 at sms.at
Fri Mar 21 11:20:26 CET 2008

with the plot function I get the timeseries, I want a histogram but as a line
and no bars.
plot(x$LAN_3,type="h")

I solved the second problem with:
mtext("Differenzwerte",side=3,line=3)
mtext("Häufigkeit (diff  Werte)",side=4)
but get a new little problem: If I set line=3 at the axis=4 R did not show
the label, because there is not enough space, so I decided to omit this
comand, now it looks a little bit squeezed.