[R] intraday OHLC plot

Jeff Ryan jeff.a.ryan at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:21:30 CET 2008

Hi Thomas,

The issue is probably the quantmod package being outdated.  Try to
install this version:

http://r-forge.r-project.org/R/?group_id=125

The second issue is that xlab and ylab are no longer being applied -
they had some issue, and I haven't settled on a way to address yet.  I
will make that a priority though.

The third issue you *might* see upon updating quantmod is that you may
be better off calling chartSeries with the type='bar' argument - as
barChart just does this, but due to R lazy evaluation and the TA
mechanism/args things may break without a volume in the series.  The
alternate would be explicitly add TA=NULL to the call.

Jeff

--
There's a way to do it better - find it.
Thomas A. Edison