[R] Newbie help with Sweave

Zembower, Kevin kzembowe at jhuccp.org
Tue Mar 25 14:31:14 CET 2008

Kevin, thanks for writing. Yes, sorry, I forgot to mention that this is
a Windows XP Professional system running GNU Emacs 22.1.1
(i386-mingw-nt5.1.2600) from Vincent Goulet, and R 2.6.2 Windows
version. I pasted in the sessionInfo() output from ESS inside of Emacs
to the end of this note.

Was your TA successful in correcting this error? How? Should I report
this to R-development as something worth fixing for the next release?

Thanks, again, for your response and advice.

-Kevin