[R] betabinomial!!!!!!aod!!!!!!!

Zaihra T zaihra at uwindsor.ca
Tue Mar 25 14:58:58 CET 2008

   Hello ,

    Can anyone please help me figure out how to do a weighted betabinomial
   analysis?  I  mean i have 700 clusters each of size 2 and the response
   (y[i1]+y[i2]) in each cluster case is either 0,1 or 2. I extract a sample of
   clusters such that the clusters in which response is 1 or 2 have higher
   probability of selection but clusters in which response is 0 have lower
   probability of selection. Now i want to give weight to my sample before i
   apply betabinomial model to the sampled clusters. what should i do?

   I would really appreciate any help  specially from the authors of package
   "aod "  it would be great if they could tell if it is possible to give some
   option of weights to "betabin" function like we give in glm function?

   looking forward for help .

   thanks!