[R] Newbie help with Sweave

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Tue Mar 25 15:19:38 CET 2008

On 3/25/2008 10:06 AM, James W. MacDonald wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> I usually install R in e.g., C:\R-2.6.2 to avoid such problems.

Explicitly including

\usepackage{Sweave}

may also help, so that Sweave doesn't try to give an explicit path.
Then again, it may not, depending on which LaTeX you're using.  This is
really a LaTeX problem, rather than an R problem:  different LaTeX
distributions keep changing the rules for how to specify include
directories.

Duncan Murdoch