[R] GNUplot to R conversion?

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Wed Mar 26 13:31:46 CET 2008

Hi,

I have some scripts creating GNUplot graphs that I would like to
convert to R.  It would be a great help if there would be a
reasonable converter that takes over plot commands and initial
settings and put these into R commands (I'm an R beginner and
thus this kind of Kickstart would be helpful).

Remark: Asking Google for "gnuplot to R conversion" or similar things
does not really help because seeking for 'R' seems to be a hard task
for search engines.  Is there any trick to find R-related things
easily?

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--