[R] sample size in bootstrap(boot)

Zaihra T zaihra at uwindsor.ca
Wed Mar 26 16:56:03 CET 2008

   Hi Dan,

   Thanks  for response yes i do know that bootstrap samples generated by
   function boot are of the same size as original dataset but somewhere in the
   R-help threads i saw a suggestion that one can control sample size (n) by
   using the following command(plz see below) but my problem is it doesnt work
   it gives error ( error in : n * nboot : non-numeric argument to binary
   operator)

   bootstrap(data,statistic,sampler=samp.bootstrap(size=20))

    this is what somebody on R help suggested... can we fix that error somehow
   ?

   On Wed, 26 Mar 2008 08:26:22 -0700 "Nordlund, Dan (DSHS/RDA)" wrote:
> [...]
   &g t;