[R] Nothing happened when I using t.test throuth RSPerl

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 27 11:14:23 CET 2008

That is a *Perl* error, and my guess is that you haven't set your
environment variables correctly.  R was not even started.

RSPerl is an Omegahat package, and as the Omegahat mailing lists were down
(last time I looked) I suggest you contact the author.  The R posting
guide asks that non-R programming questions are not sent here (to R-devel,
if an R list is appropriate).