[R] Extracting single output data into a vector or matrix

Mike Prager mike.prager at noaa.gov
Thu Mar 27 22:01:23 CET 2008

Ayman,

It is difficult to say without seeing some code, but your output
seems to be not a list in the R sense but a collection of
vectors, each of length 1. The best way to put the values into a
vector probably is to assign them to the elements of the vector
during your computations.

Mike Prager

Mike Prager, NOAA, Beaufort, NC