[R] Sweave - print \n ?

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Sat Mar 29 09:54:24 CET 2008

Thanks for your comments!
I think using just one backslash for \n is correct
because otherwise I get a "\n" literally printed out
in the generated .tex code. But what I'm trying to get
is just a line break, thus that the .tex code
continues on a new line from the point where I put the
\n.

All the best,
  Werner

--- Abhijit Dasgupta <adasgupt at mail.jci.tju.edu>