[R] Error in downViewport.vpPath(vpPathDirect(name)

Andrewjohnclose a.j.close at ncl.ac.uk
Fri May 2 14:20:46 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am having trouble plotting  a series of dendrograms using lattice and grid
code as found in Paul Murrells book R Graphics.

This is the error message I recieve:

Error in downViewport.vpPath(vpPathDirect(name), strict, recording =
recording) :
  Viewport 'plot1.panel.1.1.off.vp' was not found

I have attached the code and also my data file. Should anyone have any
suggestions then your help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thank you

Andrew
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17017801/dend4c.txt dend4c.txt
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17017801/gL2.csv gL2.csv