[R] Cant resolve Error Message

jim holtman jholtman at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:28:16 CEST 2008

It appears that you have a problem in your data.  Here is just the
rbind in the call:

> rbind(rep(length(female_improvement$gender),2),freq(female_improvement$reason)[[1]])
     Info entered is all relevant Room for improvement Room for Improvement
[1,]                           20                   20                   20
[2,]                            2                    1                   17
Warning message:
In rbind(rep(length(female_improvement$gender), 2),
freq(female_improvement$reason)[[1]]) :
  number of columns of result is not a multiple of vector length (arg 1)

It is the one producing the error message.  Is this normal?