[R] Errors bar in barchart

Ronaldo Reis Junior chrysopa at gmail.com
Fri May 2 14:40:55 CEST 2008

Hi,

I user barplot2 to make a plot bar with errors bars. In old times I needed to
use a sequence of segments commands to make this.

Now I try to make the same but using lattice. Is possible to use barplot2 in
barchart function?

If not, what is the simplest way to put errors bar in barchart? I try to find
an example in Lattice book, but dont find anythink like this.

Thanks a lot
Inté
Ronaldo
--
You have a tendency to feel you are superior to most computers.