[R] envelope line from a cloud of points

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Mon May 5 15:08:56 CEST 2008

smooth is in the eye of the beholder, but you could look at the
function convex.hull in the package tripack.

url:    www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger            Roger Koenker
email    rkoenker at uiuc.edu            Department of Economics
vox:     217-333-4558                University of Illinois
fax:       217-244-6678                Champaign, IL 61820