[R] Wholesale and retail data analysis tasks

Sevana Ltd datamining at sevana.fi
Tue May 6 08:29:36 CEST 2008

Hello,

We are searching for information resources for wholesale and retail data analysis
tasks: the tasks that are relevant and demanded from statists of
wholesale and retail companies. The reason for this search for us, a
sfotware development company is simple: one wholesale
company showed interest in our product that builds associative if-then
rules based on purchase transactions, and we are redeveloping the
system in order it to be a low cost and effective solution for solving
analytical tasks for wholesale and retail.

We would be happy if we can find here partners that would like to
participate in the project providing their requirements and/or
additional information on what functionality they would like to have
in such a system and being our alpha testers in the future. We take
all costs related to system design and development and would be eager
to share final results with the people involved in the project
and also consider working out future sales channels with them.

Thank you for your time and we hope to get some feedback from the audience.

Best regards,

Endre Domiczi, CEO
Sevana Oy, http://www.sevana.fi
Email : ceo at sevana.fi