[R] ggplo2: x_discrete labels size/direction

Mikhail Spivakov ensdev.box at gmail.com
Tue May 6 09:32:59 CEST 2008

Hi everyone,

I've got quite a few labels along the x axis and ggplot2 basically just
crams them on top of each other.
Is it possible to reduce the font size and/or text direction?

Stretching the "windows" device window manually also helps, but I found that
setting the parameters for the pdf device (where my scripts should print the
data), such as paper="a4r" just results in a lot of empty space at both
sides.

Thanks for your help!

Mikhail

====