[R] CRAN and Multiple Linear Regression

Anja und Th. Sponsel anjaspp at netscape.net
Wed May 7 15:38:54 CEST 2008

Hello

I have to solve a multiple linear regression. Most programs like Excel
or Mathlab only support 5-10 dimensions. Now I have installed CRAN and
I have no clue what to do next. At the moment I am entering my data
into an excelsheet (for quick copy- paste). The Y-array will be 20
columns (=dimensions) and 128 rows (=variables). The X-array may also
be 128 rows in Excel.

Which package do I need - or does it work without any package?

What commands do I have to enter? I'm not familiar with CRAN and I
didn't find any example.

Best regards,
 Thomas