[R] ARIMA, AR, STEP - [ ] Message is from an unknown sender

Daniele Amberti daniele.amberti at ors.it
Thu May 8 15:15:50 CEST 2008

I agree with You that I'm trying to estimate structure that is not there, it's just an example, anyway I mean like function ar {stats} not arima0(). Function ar() is very simple with an automatic selection criterion (AIC etc). but miss moving average, integration, seasonality and predict method.

Library forecasting seems to do something this way but documentation is not so exhaustive.

Thanks