[R] histogram

David Scott d.scott at auckland.ac.nz
Fri May 9 02:12:46 CEST 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008, Roslina Zakaria wrote:

> Dear R-expert,
> For histogram function, can we get the table of bin and frequency like in excel, together with the histogram?
> Therefore, we can check the number of data included.
> Thank you so much for your attention and help.

Easy one: just use the argument plot=FALSE and hist will produce the
counts etc for you

David Scott

David Scott	Department of Statistics, Tamaki Campus
 		The University of Auckland, PB 92019
 		Auckland 1142,    NEW ZEALAND
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 ext 86830		Fax: +64 9 373 7000
Email:	d.scott at auckland.ac.nz

Graduate Officer, Department of Statistics
Director of Consulting, Department of Statistics