[R] Left censored responses in mixed effects models(II)

Giovanni Parrinello parrinel at med.unibs.it
Tue May 13 09:45:03 CEST 2008

Dear Bert,
you can also translate in nlme, as I'm trying to do, the approach of
Thiébaut and *Gadda( *Mixed models for longitudinal left-censored
repeated measures. Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine 74
<http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/%7Eley/db/journals/cmpb/cmpb74.html#ThiebautJ04>(3):
<javascript:void(0)>(2004)) written in nlmixed(SAS)
Giovanni