[R] test

Keith Jewell k.jewell at campden.co.uk
Tue May 13 13:43:24 CEST 2008

Hi Everyone,

As I expected, posting via the news.gmane.org newsserver with a spam-trap
e-mail address (see below) didn't work.

I think this post, with my real e-mail address, should work. If so, please
accept the apology below!

If it does work I'll also find out if the e-mail address obfuscation of
gmane works.

Best regards,

Keith Jewell
--------------------------------------
Sorry to burden the list with a test message (if it gets through!), but at
least this is an existing thread called "test".

I read the list via a Usenet newsreader (Microsoft Outlook Express) and
news.gmane.org (power to their elbow), but in the past have posted messages
via e-mail.

This message is posted from the newsreader and I suspect it will fail
because I'm using a bogus, spam-trap, e-mail address. If you see this
message you'll know that such spam-trap addresses work with gmane!

Best regards

news:48297054.9000102 at gmail.com...