[R] autocorrelation in nlme; Error: cannot allocate vector of size

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Fri May 16 23:14:13 CEST 2008

Dear Julia,

You'll need to give more details on your model and the structure of your
dataset. The problem will probably be in the specification of the random
effects. But without the detail we can't check that.

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Cel biometrie, methodologie en kwaliteitszorg / Section biometrics,
methodology and quality assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium
tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey