[R] *apply function for arrays?

Hesen Peng hesen.peng at gmail.com
Mon May 19 02:28:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Thank you so much for the help. apply does work for the first situation.

For the second situation, I'm currently using:

temp.a<-function(i,j){
  return(G(M[i,],N[j,]))
}
temp.v<-Vectorize(temp.a)
result<-outer(1:nrow(M),1:nrow(N),FUN=temp.v)

And I wonder whether there are some other ways to do this.

--
彭河森 Hesen Peng
http://hesen.peng.googlepages.com/