[R] R syntax, space smaller than space

Torsten Wiebke twiebke at arcor.de
Mon May 19 13:48:47 CEST 2008

Hi,
I changed something in the package "climatol" especially in the
function "diagwl". Dos anybody know where I can put the code in the
Internet to discuss it?
I made from "C" for gradcelsius "°C" with:
 unit <- list(
  temp = expression (paste(#"T ",
      degree,"C"))
)
 mtext(unit$temp ,2,col=tcol,las=1,line=3,adj=0,at=55)
 mtext(paste(round(mean(tm*10))/10, ' °', "C ",round(sum(p)),"
mm",sep="")

But "mtext(paste(round(mean(tm*10))/10, ' °', "C ",round(sum(p)),"
mm",sep="")" makes the ° and the C very short together. There is no
space. How can I fill a space in there which is smaller as a normal
space?

Also I made more transparency in the  colours with:
sfcol= rgb(0, 0, 0,alpha =0.2)
Is there a possibility to safe the diagram as *png (because of the
transparancy) ?

How can I made the line for the precipitation  thicker?

Thanks
Torsten

--
Torsten Wiebke