[R] svIDE and Tinn-R

Patrick Giraudoux patrick.giraudoux at univ-fcomte.fr
Mon May 19 15:51:34 CEST 2008

Probably an old moon since evoqued one year ago in this link:
http://tolstoy.newcastle.edu.au/R/e2/help/07/04/15738.html

but I have recently re-installed Tinn-R with R 2.7.0 and forgot to insert

options(warn=-1)
library(svIDE)
options(warn=0)

in Rprofile.site... and could see that we have still the same warning
launching R:

Warning messages:
1: '\A' is an unrecognized escape in a character string
2: unrecognized escape removed from ";for Options\AutoIndent: 0=Off,
1=follow language scoping and 2=copy from previous line\n"
3: In grep(paste("[{]TclEval ", topic, "[}]", sep = ""),
tclvalue(.Tcl("dde services TclEval {}")),  :
  argument 'useBytes = TRUE' will be ignored

I wonder how far it may be problematical ?

Patrick