[R] RSQLite and undefined symbol:sqlite3_bind_in

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Mon May 19 20:02:24 CEST 2008

Hi Maya,

You might want to post emails about specialized bioconductor packages to
the bioconductor mailing list.  You can sign up for it here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mailList.html

Please post your question over there and also tell us: how did you
install RSQLite?  Did you use biocLite() for that as well or did you use
another method?

    Marc