[R] R is a virus, spyware or malware (gasp!)

Daniel Nordlund djnordlund at verizon.net
Mon May 19 23:59:00 CEST 2008

I looked at the home website and found a contact form which someone could use to inform the company of the error of their ways.

http://www.prevx.com/contactus.asp

I will leave it to those who may be better equipped to deal with any replies from the company to contact them.

Dan

Daniel Nordlund
Bothell, WA USA