[R] "NOTE" warning

Mikis Stasinopoulos d.stasinopoulos at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue May 20 12:27:29 CEST 2008

Dear all

I am using NAMESPACE in my package but I would like the user to be able
to overwrite four functions:
  own.linkfun, own.linkinv, own.mu.eta and own.valideta.
 These are used to defined "own" link functions.

Is there any way of doing that without getting the  when I am checking
the package?
This is what I am getting:
make.link.gamlss : linkfun: no visible binding for global variable
  'own.linkfun'
make.link.gamlss : linkinv: no visible binding for global variable
  'own.linkinv'
make.link.gamlss : mu.eta: no visible binding for global variable
  'own.mu.eta'
make.link.gamlss : valideta: no visible binding for global variable
  'own.valideta'

Thanks

Mikis Stasinopoulos

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo