[R] R 2.70 + ps2pdf14

ivo welch ivowel at gmail.com
Tue May 20 22:49:03 CEST 2008

thanks.  I am now using R-patched 2008-05-18 r45723 .  This is
probably intended, but if not, I wanted to note it briefly: on the pdf
output device, symbol 1 is always black, no matter what color is
selected.  symbols 10 and 13 contain black.  symbol 19 is the
replacement for symbol 1 that takes on the color.

forgive the semicolons:

pdf.start("test");  # just encapsulates what you would expect.
NM=25;
plot( 0, type="n", ylim=c(0,6), xlim=c(0,NM), xlab="0-8", ylab="0-5"  );
points( 1:NM, rep(1,NM), pch=1:NM, col="black");
points( 1:NM, rep(2,NM), pch=1:NM, col="green");
text( 1:NM, rep(3,NM), 1:NM, col=1:NM, cex=0.75);
pdf.end();

/iaw