[R] Fwd: Re: Seeking help with trellis: log scales on xyplot

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Tue May 27 18:03:27 CEST 2008

Does either axis of this graph come close to what you want?

http://lmdvr.r-forge.r-project.org/figures/figures.html?
chapter=08;figure=08_05

In any case, they might give you some ideas (the code is on the side
of the page).

I don't see why you would not want to take the logs yourself. After
all, R will be doing the hardest part of taking logs for you. All
you'll have to do is add the word "log" on both sides of the formula.

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College