[R] Assistance in installing R

Stan Horwitz stan at temple.edu
Tue May 27 18:37:41 CEST 2008

Greetings everyone;

I am not an R user; however, I am attempting to install R 2.7.0 on a
multi-user server for use by students and faculty in the Statistics
department here. I have an old version of R installed on the same
server, and it works fine; however, I am running into a problem
installing this new version. Is this the appropriate forum for posting
installation problems? If not, please let me know. If I am in the
correct place, I will post the details and hopefully, someone can tell
me where I have gone wrong.

--
Stan Horwitz
Temple University
stan at temple.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: The information contained in this e-mail,
including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is
the property of, Temple University. The information is intended for
use solely by the individual or entity named in the e-mail. If you are
not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any
review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and
then delete this e-mail from your system.