[R] R reference Books

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Wed May 28 22:48:38 CEST 2008

There is a very good book called "Data Manipulation with R" by Phil
Spector that just became available.  It is brief and concise.  I would
recommend that book for learning about manipulating data in tables.
For anyone interested in data exploration and graphics I would also
recommend Deepayan Sarkar's book "Lattice: Multivariate Data
Visualization with R".  Amazon.com is selling them as a pair for
$88.80 (US) (which I guess is about 3.72 euros these days).